Jeff is Principal and Founder of Lineage Asset Advisors which is a consulting, asset management and transaction advisory firm based in Los Angeles. Jeff consults with multi-generational families, family offices, and developers that own and operate commercial real estate to develop customized succession plans with their properties from generation to generation. These succession plans provide strategic guidance on both the property dynamics and the family dynamics at play.
Jeff has over fifteen years of commercial real estate industry experience having worked with some of the largest private commercial real estate owners in the country to provide guidance and consultation on projects related to; value-add, redevelopment, transit-oriented, sustainability, owner/user, and investment properties.
Throughout his career, Jeff and his team have consulted on over $500 million worth of commercial real estate projects.
Jeff also currently serves as Managing Director of the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge which is a leadership initiative funded by LADWP and supported by the Mayor’s office. LABBC provides guidance to the largest commercial and multifamily property owners in Los Angeles on modernization strategies through energy and water efficiency initiatives in their buildings.
Prior to founding Lineage Asset Advisors, Jeff was Vice President at Colliers International.
Jeff is passionate about giving back to the community and currently sits on the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation Tri-Counties and is an active volunteer with local philanthropies such as Global Human Services and the Hospice of the Conejo.
He currently resides in Los Angeles County with his wife and son.
- Earned the “Platinum Achiever Award” for ranking amongst Sperry Van Ness’ top 25 agents nationwide.
- Earned the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Designation.
- Earned the LEED AP Designation through the USGBC (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
- Elected to the USGBC-LA Board of Directors.
- Featured and quoted in numerous business journals and commercial real estate trade publications.
- Moderator and speaker on numerous real estate panels.
Licenses & Designations
- California BRE Broker’s License Number: 01437048
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Certified Property Manager Candidate (CPMC)